Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Food porn

Are u hungry ? What am I going to eat ?  Where am i going to eat ? Should I cook ? Today we have so many places to choose what to eat and what. We are busy with life work and many other social events we must attend.Sometimes our schedules may not allow us to eat. When i want to eat I want the food to be present to me with the fashion flare and love. Where the plate come to life. When I am working behind the in an open kitchen where the customer can see u. I love seeing there face when they get there food. The look of wow or omg or the there expression on there face tell. It all place the now they can. Take out the phone / camera and take pics tweets facebook social network. Your not only feeding your but your eye. And possible many more will see and come 



No comments:

Post a Comment