It really awful to see good restaurant go down. I worked at kettle hill where everyday we gave u the best product and decor piece our goal was good food and drink for everyone. We did the local product we gave u a meal mom would be proud of . We didn't have that chef that was well know we didn't have an investor with millions. What we had was a group of chefs from a different walk of life.
We had to become a family and grow together and bring food to life.
We created amuse that we're amazing chef John was a true talent. He could do something that were breathing like a pan seard coullet with ponzu sauce with pickled shallots or chilled watermelon soup
With basil crisp. The ideas were endless.
Chef brad was the control be the storm always had a plan of attack. Was Always calm and no matter the situation which I had never seen that before in a kitchen because all the chef I have worked with had tempers. But his culinary back round was cool.
The crew I work with was really awesome !!!!
Sorry to hear that George. Keep posting though, I like hearing your thoughts. I know I need to start writing mine down again, I stopped for a while and now I have a yearning!
ReplyDelete-Barbara